Tuesday, August 28, 2007

number 9 journal-values

Cite one experience you had w/ negative peer pressure.


once, me and my friends had a drinking session in my classmate's house. i drank too much and unfortunately lost my cellphone. my parents couldn't reach me because somebody already got my cellphone, i'm too drunk too remember if its stolen or if i left it someplace else. also, i was too drunk too walk so my friends had to carry and drag me until we reach someone's place. my mom was so worried he had to call my dad to come home in the middle of his work. they didn't try to find me because it was already dark. imagine 2am in the morning. when i woke up all i can remember was making this stupid decision and staying there. i texted my mother and she picked me up at my friends house. i was grounded for a very long time and i think i deserved that.

No comments: